This digital artwork was created by the artist Dexamol, presenting human in a transparent ball. his The artist's personal practice peers into a world of synthetic nature, where cybernetic animals integrate themselves into our spinal columns, live alongside us in cities or migrate out into traditionally native habitats. Dexamol’s art bypasses engendered dichotomies such as natural vs artificial, real or unreal, presenting a not so distant future where these binaries have collapsed. In this piece, Dexamol reveals a world outside of ours. Like in "The Matrix", we live in a digital world where nothing is real, as our body lies in a deep sleep far far away.
- A limited series numbered of 20 copies
- Signed by the artist
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm / 0.16 inch
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
- Easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on
the back of the artwork.
- Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution