This digital artwork was created by the artist Max 164, presenting a crushed disco ball. In his works, Max creates unexpected scenarios, blending them with matching bright colors. His sophisticated art pieces open our minds towards a new and creative way of thinking. In this work, Max is referencing to the death of disco. The symbolic mirrors ball is crushed and shuttered to pieces. Disco is dead, but it still reflects light in its mirrors. This is a great piece for all those discos and retro lovers.
Signed open edition prints:
- Printed on acrylic glass, size 30*30 cm/11.8*11.8 inch
- Printed on acrylic glass 3 mm
- Weight between 750grams- 1kg / 1.65lb- 2.2lb
- Signed open edition prints are recommended to purchase as a series of triplet
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame onthe back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm are shipped in a box. The artworks printed on acrylic glass 30*30 cm are shipped in a padded envelope.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.