This digital artwork was created by the artist Max 164, presenting his artistic view of a glorious eggplant. In his works, Max creates unexpected scenarios, blending them with matching bright colors. His sophisticated art pieces open our minds towards a new and creative way of thinking. In this work, Max is referencing to the artwork of Damien Hirst "for the love of God", by taking this ordinary vegetable and cover it with precious stones. Max is known for the "game of colores" that he creates, which make the piece "pop". Like all pop art artists, Max is also blurring the boundaries between "high" art and "low" culture.
Signed open edition prints:
- Printed on acrylic glass, size 30*30 cm/11.8*11.8 inch
- Printed on acrylic glass 3 mm
- Weight between 750grams- 1kg / 1.65lb- 2.2lb
- Signed open edition prints are recommended to purchase as a series of triplet
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 42 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm are shipped in a box. The artworks printed on acrylic glass 30*30 cm are shipped in a padded envelope.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE