An optimistic and seductive work that conveys hope, Shahar uses the look of the eyes, half way between seduction and happiness to bring forward a moment in time, before a realization is made. The background consists of a colorful arrangement of spots in yellow, pink and green and the body-hand position of the character all look forward full of a sense of clarity.
All of Shahar's creations are reflections of different journeys she had been going through. Each journey she decides to observe and plunge through reflects memories, word, colors and shapes until a new collection is born
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 38 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame onthe back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.