Using the pain and joy that takes place every moment in her life, Shahar gives a visual expression of her feelings using different objects and images in her tangible world. She believes that today we are used to creating a perfect image of ourselves that doesn’t reflect who we are. We hide the real journey we are experiencing, a combination of beautiful and terrible adventures. Her work reflects her belief that all people experience similar processes in their lifetime and we shouldn't try to embellish or modify them to fit in.
All of Shahar's creations are reflections of different journeys she had been going through. Each journey she decides to observe and plunge through reflects memories, word, colors and shapes until a new collection is born.
- A limited series numbered of 20 copies
- Signed by the artist
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm / 0.16 inch
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
- Easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on
the back of the artwork.
- Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution