This digital painting was created by the artist Itzik Siman Tov, presenting a golden bull. The bull is known from ancient Egypt as the god Apis, the son of the Egyptian goddess Hathor. Apis was a sacred bull, being sacrificed and reborn every time. It was told that when the Jewish people left ancient Egypt, they betrayed god as they made an idol of a golden bull while Moses went up to Mount Sinai.
This piece presents a new artistic style of Itzko, different from his more realistic artworks. The bull and the golden horse just like Iron man were made in a "net" technique. creating a clean and minimal piece, feeling like a gentle metal sculpture.
- A limited series numbered of 20 copies
- Signed by the artist
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm / 0.16 inch
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
- Easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on
the back of the artwork.
- Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution