This digital artwork was created by the artist Dexamol, presenting a digital hybrid bug. his The artist's personal practice peers into a world of synthetic nature, where cybernetic animals integrate themselves into our spinal columns, live alongside us in cities or migrate out into traditionally native habitats.
Dexamol’s art bypasses engendered dichotomies such as natural vs artificial, real or unreal, presenting a not so distant future where these binaries have collapsed.
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass
Limited edition of 78 copies printed on semi mat paper
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm / 0.16 inch Or semi mat paper
- Acrylic glass Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib Or semi mat paper 250 gsm
- Acrylic glass: Easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
- Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass are shipped in a box. The artworks printed on semi mat paper are shipped in a tube