This digital painting was created by the artist Shahar Avnet.
Many times the characters of Shahar mention in full distortion the grace of the painter Egon Sheila. The character in this work is one such. Her body and face for moments feel detached, as if they are parts of different bodies and are looking at something they know and is full of confidence, that helps undermine the feeling of detachment and yet the feeling of ignorance raises questions. So what do you think?
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE